Pregnancy Favorites

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

With my pregnancy coming to a close I thought I'd share some pregnancy MUST HAVES! I couldn't live without all of these throughout my pregnancy. It's crazy how much your body changes in 9 months and how different your daily routine will become!



one- Considering you have to drink 5 thousand cups of water everyday..you MUST find a reusable water bottle that you love to use! 
two- I love this facial exfoliator! I've always been a product junkie and used the best facial products that I could find. I was forced to try some over the counter products since you can't use a lot of those chemicals that are found in dermatologist grade products. This is AWESOME for the first trimester..especially if you're like me and your face looked worse then a hormonal teen!
three- Sparkling water was a must have for me. I desperately missed having a glass of wine or festive beer on more then one occasion. San Pellegrino was perfect to pour into a wine glass with a lime and enjoy on those long days.
four- Mios Water Enhancers are the shit. Eventually you will get tired of chugging gallons of water all day...so being able to pour in some flavor was a life savor! 
five- Eos Lip Balm. My favorite flavor was Summer Fruit. Surprisingly even after all that water my lips were always chapped. This stuff kept my lips nice and soft!
six- Mustela Stretch Mark Cream. Enough said. This lotion rocks. It doesn't smell too icky and left my tummy feeling super soft. My butt and thighs are still covered in stretch marks but I believe this cream kept everything as hydrated as my skin could be!
seven- Essie Nail Polish. This is kind of a weird item to put on a pregnancy list. BUT I think it was totally necessary. When your body starts ballooning, your face pools in grease and you can't stuff your butt into your pre-preggo pants...you will be SO excited to paint your pretty little nails. Every little thing you can maintain and still feel pretty is a WIN! 
eight- Victoria Secret Pink Leggings. Surprisingly...victoria secret was a go to for me. I LIVED in these leggings from about week 12 and on. They have a super stretchy waist band and ARE NOT SHEER! Most of the maternity leggings I tried on were practically see through...not cool when your ass is already tripling in size. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger