...Nesting...

Monday, September 16, 2013

To all the OCD, cleaning, nesting, anal retentive, list making, freaky first time mom's out there..

I finally found a super awesome BABY SAFE cleaning product line!!! I officially can't be more then 45 mins away from my doctor. Ughhh. Although it is nice not having to drive 4 hrs every few days to and from our houses! This was the first weekend we stayed in Ohio since June!! With all this extra time around here I was able to get to NESTING!! If you're anything like me...I'm attached to my old fashion clorox bleach. Bleach the toilet, bleach the tub, bleach my kitchen, kill allll the bacteria everywhere!! And I want to smell the clean-ness!

So when I discovered Honest cleaning products I was a little skeptical. Pretty much all of their products still have a scent! Score!! I was not a fan of the all natural, no scent, no toxins, no nothing cleaning products. I started by ordering the Honest Toilet Cleaner and Honest Bathroom Cleaner. I instantly fell in love with the product line. My entire bathroom looked clean and smelled delightful! Their product line has a eucalyptus mint scent which is devine. It smelled clean without being too overpowering. These will definitely be a staple in my cleaning supply.

one - two - three - four - five

Since then I've stocked up on some other Honest Products. One of my favorites so far is the dryer cloths. I LOVE that I can wash all of Boden's clothes, crib sheets, and blankets and still keep them feeling super soft. They don't have any scent to them but his clothes still managed to come out smelling clean and feeling great. This will definitely be a staple and I would order again.

I never knew cleaning could wipe me out! Lugging my big belly around and scrubbing floors was WAY more difficult then I thought. Our weekend wouldn't be complete without some ridiculously delicious food... a trip up to Ann Arbor was a MUST after all of that. 


Zingerman's Deli was our first stop. A freaking 8 and 1/2 month preggo girls dream. Top that cuban sandwich off with a side of garlic pickles and I was in heaven! 


We also managed to find ourselves at Plum Market. This place is the bomb...if you are willing to spend half your paycheck. This place was packed with upscale Whole Foods items with a price tag to match! ...totally worth every penny. :)

Happy Monday!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger