Baby Boy is head down!

Friday, August 23, 2013

Boden is NO LONGER BREECH! I was so glad to hear at my 34 week check up a few days ago that Baby Boy is head down and ready to go! He must be riding a tidal wave in there...holy shit, I swear he's going to snap one of my right ribs! :|


After reading tons of reviews..we finally chose a baby monitor! There are so many out there with such a range in price that it was difficult to pick the perfect one to suit our needs. We decided on the Motorola Blink 1. This monitor allows you to view remotely with a App on our iPhone, laptop, iPad or practically any other device! It ALSO has two way communication, pre-recorded lullabies (cause we all know that NOBODY wants to hear my singing voice...), room temperature and night vision. The price is a little high but we plan on keeping it for future babes. We chose this one mainly because we wanted to spy on our little guy with every high tech gadget we own. 
There has been so much talk about baby monitor hackers that this has freaked me out a bit. SO, I plan on combining mine and my husbands nerdy high tech skills to secure our network to the best of our ability. This way we can have all of our out of town relatives spy on the little guy before they even meet him. :)

We finally have some warm summer weather so I hope you plan on pouring a tall one (I WISH....sparkling water and pomegranate juice for me!) and roasting some s'mores before it's all over! Happy Friday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger