34 Week Pic

Wednesday, August 28, 2013


A little late posting this pic. I'm now 35 weeks along. No complaints other then BREATHING! Can a girl get one big breath!? Walking up and down stairs has become a chore and reaching over the counter is out of the question...hello ginormous belly! My pregnancy profile notified me that I am 35 weeks along...and only 35 days to go!! Better start practicing lamaze... 

We finally set up a few baby items. It's been a shit show between our two homes. One crib here..one pack n play here. One swing here..one bouncy seat here. 

In other news..the car seat is installed and I keep buying more baby holiday clothes! I couldn't resist..
one - two

Labor Day weekend is almost here! Our weekend will be full of yummy food and mason jars filled with festive adult beverages :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger