33 Weeks!!

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Ankles are the size of a softball and stretch marks are growing. Yippie! 33 weeks has come up so fast. Loving every nudge and punch I get in my ribs though. Boden must be fighting some battle in there. Hopefully he stays in there for a couple more weeks because this momma has some serious shopping to do!!

What to put in my diaper bag....5000 tiny diapers?? Hell yes! That's about the only thing I have so far. I've been browsing the web looking at all the lists people give of essentials for their diaper bags. The bigger the bag the better! And stuff it with as many cute blankies  and stylish onesies. 

one - two - three - four - five - six - seven - eight

Totally obsessed with the babyganics line and have heard so many great reviews! Hoping these will be a good start to fill my diaper bag! The sassy diaper sacks are a must in my opinion. I don't know about you but I'm not carting around nasty blow out diapers everywhere I go! Those stinky diapers will be stashed away in a mini garbage bag and tossed out ASAP!

one - two - three - four

I've never been a huge fan of Gap but I obviously have been missing out. Their baby clothes and maternity section are rockin! Definitely stocking up on all their seasonal goodies! Seeing as it will be cold shortly after Boden arrives I plan on stuffing my diaper bag with a variety of colored onesies, adorable vests and fuzzy bodysuits! I'm convinced that Boden will never grow up. He isn't even born yet..but he'll always be a infant. Foreeevver young.

Can't forget about my comedic relief...the pugs in my life. Penny is definitely the laziest of creatures but I can occasionally snap a pic of her short bursts of energy. She'll forever be my first baby.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger