Tis the Season for Momma and Baby Boy

Monday, November 11, 2013

Tis the Season!!!

We are loving all the holiday spirit in the midwest. There is something about cooler weather that makes the holiday season! Being in 80 degree heat just doesn't scream Christmas!! When people start pulling out their Santa decorations of him skiing and sitting on the beach I knew we weren't meant for Florida Christmas's. After a few holidays of that heat we were ready to get back to our traditional snowy Christmas!

All of the holiday stuff in stores has us so excited to celebrate Boden's first Christmas!


-one- Santa's Lip Scrub! This stuff is awesome! Especially with all this dry weather when your lips are peeling and cracked!

-two- This red and white striped scarf is perfect for the holidays! I practically live in this scarf.

-three- Lush products have been my go to products for a few years now. This adorable holiday bath bomb gift set is perfect! It's such a treat to soak in a hot bath..especially with this freezing weather and since I've been breastfeeding! Pass that baby to the hubby and enjoy some Momma time!

-four- This snowman bath bomb is by far my favorite! I had to put it on this list because I can't stock up enough of these little guys!

-five- Probably the CUTEST baby outfit I've ever seen. I can't stop kissing Boden's little chubby cheeks as it is..and this outfit will keep those kisses coming! 

-six- The baby lips line from Maybelline has been my go to chapstick since it came out a few years ago. This peppermint flavor rocks! And it's perfect for Christmas!! 

-seven- I can not wait to get The Elf on the Shelf tradition started with Boden!! I can't wait till he's old enough to run around searching for the little elf in his holiday attire!

-eight- I've raved about these Freshly Picked Moccasins before. This copper color is too perfect for the winter and holiday season! 

-nine- Absolutely obsessed with this garland! So festive and perfect for the mantle above the fire place!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger