St. Patty's Day Luck

Thursday, March 13, 2014

We are hoping to run into lots of luck with St. Patrick's Day just around the corner! A large pot of gold would be nice!

But realistically I'll just hope for Boden's first tooth to make it's debut. It's so close..I can just barely see that little white bump poking through!

Until then..we celebrate with lots of green, gold and yummy food!
On the agenda:

-Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes-
These are SO amazing..I only allow myself to make them once a year for St. Patrick's Day. Otherwise I would be stuffing my face with them year round. (I'll post recipe later.)

-Rueben Sandwiches-
I know. Everybody always makes corned beaf and hash. I don't get it..I've never been a fan of that. So my tradition has been to slather my rueben sandwich in as much Thousand Island dressing as I possible can and pack it full of sauerkraut!

And of course an adorable green baby outfit! Boden looks so dashing in all that green!


If only Boden knew..it's not lucky him...it's lucky ME!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger